Tuesday, August 4, 2009

voice over - transcript from the show



I woke up one morning and found the hour glass was running out. You know I spent the first half of my life spinning around the globe in a rock and roll band moving from the submarine of a tour bus to the enclosed hotel room, spending most of my time at the hotel bar, it’s a very insulated lifestyle, I’ve been around the world more times than I can count yet I’m not sure I’ve actually seen it. You know I want to spend the second half of my life, You know the act two of my life seeing the world anew seeing the person that I am today, hmm, hold for me, hold on just hold for me. After spending the first half of my life in a blurry mix of hotel rooms, tour busses, hotel bars never seeing daylight, I want to move into the act two, the second half of my life anew, fresh open on my own terms, I want to experience life fully and authentically, and if that means breaking a bone, sorry, that gives it away, and if that means taking an ass whooping thai boxing in, let me check this one more time, and if that means heading to Thailand and putting my whole self on the line in a Muay Carat fight so be it, Bay in Thailand seemed like a hell of a place to kick this whole thing off.