Thursday, August 6, 2009

notes from the voice over session

these are the actually transcripts from my voice over sessions.............check how many takes it takes to get a solid line - ha.......im working to get way better at this but then what would we have to poke fun at !?

VO OPEN TAKE 01

0:00

1:12 Johnny: You know it all came down to this, I woke up one morning and I found the bottom, what, sorry guys going again. You know it all came down to this, I woke up one morning and found the bottom half of the hour glass filling up quickly more sand behind me than in front. I spent the first half of my life - 1 - making music in various altered states it was a rather interesting mix of concer uggh, it was a rather interesting mix of concert halls hotels and bars, but this is my life act two, I want to see and hear the world anew, I want to experience it fully and authentically on my own terms, and if that means taking an ass whooping when I go to ahem, and if that means taking an ass whooping when I go to thai box then so be it, and by the way wisely, and by the way wisely doing it at the end of the shoot. Bay in Thailand seemed like a hell of a place to kick this whole thing off.

VO OPEN TAKE 02 Johnny: ok, You know it all came down to this, I woke up one morning and found the bottom half of the hour glass filling up quickly more sand. Hey Chris can you do me a favor, um if its not if it takes any work is there any way to get just a tiny bit of reverb, its so, I love how it, I love, I love how dry it sounds its almost like its sucking at the end of a word, I just need a little room.

VO OPEN TAKE 03


0:45

Johnny: Yes, Um ok, let me find the line, it all comes, whatever you need baby, oh yea monster truck, um its uh wow it sounds really cool, I sound sexy I need all the help I can get believe that. You know it all came down to this, I woke up one morning and found the hour glass, ahem. Going again on three. You know it all comes down to this I woke up one morning with the hour glass half full, more sand behind me than in front I spent the first half of my life making music in various altered states it was a rather interesting mix of concert halls hotels and bars, but this is my life act two, I want to see and hear, I want to see and hear the world anew experience it fully and authentically on its own terms and if that means taking an ass whooping when I go to thai box. if that means I take an ass whooping when I go to thai box and by the way wisely doing it at the end of the shoot. Bay in Thailand seemed like a hell of a place to kick this whole thing off.